Friday, August 31, 2007

Thanks 4E1


Thanks for all the gifts and cards.
I really appreciate the time taken to prepare all these in the midst of your prelim exams. I can sense your sincerity and thoughtfulness and you guys really touched me in your small little ways.

I especially like the big card that has a photo of us celebrating my birthday after a saturday mock exam. I have mounted the huge card on the wall along side with my favourite card from 4E2/2003.

A gift from 4E2 class of 2003

These 2 huge cards will always remain dear to me and they will follow me to wherever I go in future.


This is cute! It looks alot like one of the pouch I lost on my trip to BKK.
Who gave me this huh? I cant find any name on this one!


A teacher affects eternity he can never tell, where his influence stops.
Henry B. Adams

No comments: