Monday, November 12, 2007

再见老师, 同学再见...

I was watching the repeat telecast of this long forgotten 《早安老师》 when this song caught my attention.
This song reminds me of the arduous journey I took to prepare all of you for the exams, the time I spent chasing after your work, the screaming that sent you up the wall.
All these exasperations are coming to an end as I send all of you off as graduates of BPS.
I can almost see myself waving at the gate with a heavy heart, I sent all of you off.
All the best for your future endeavours!! Good Luck!

再见老师

<再见老师>
主唱:李季美
1989年新传媒电视连续剧《早安老师》插曲

挥挥手说再见
声声道珍重
目送你们出校门
我默默祝福

回回头望一眼
泪水忍不住
千言万语涌心头
尽在不言中

回想初次相逢
我被你们捉弄
如今你们已不是顽童
熟悉的脸孔
熟悉的笑容
我永远难忘怀
熟悉的脸孔
熟悉的笑容
长留在我心中

Listen to the song here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]order copegus online
[/url] virazole 200 mg
purchase copegus online
copegus buy

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]can i buy methylprednisolone
[/url] depo medrol for gout
methylprednisolone 4 mg is used for
para que es methylprednisolone 4 mg

Anonymous said...

http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/ clarithromycin online
http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/ Efavirenz buy
http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/ mesalamine 400 mg tablets
http://www.freewebs.com/pentasa-mesalamine/ order mesalamine