I have a confession. "I cant ride a bicycle!!"That is I have very poor hand, leg body coordination.
I never excel in sports. I don't have a good ball sense, poor balancing act.... sigh...
In fact, it got so bad that it affects my NAPFA test.
It took me a long time to get my standing broad jump right. (Hey, this involve some body coordination but I have no problem with the rest of the items)
I gave my dancing instructor a headache (learnt chinese dancing in primary sch)
I will be stretching my right hand when everyone is stretching their left.
My aerobics instructor will put me in the front of the class and gave me "special" attention when a change of steps is required.
Yes, I am pathetic. Sigh!
I always wanted to learn to ride a bike!
I want to feel the gentle breeze brushing by my face when I ride.
I want to be able to the freedom and liberation when I ride.
I want to be able to enjoy the contours and scenery of nature.
The process of learning is always an uphill task. However, some of us are just blessed with more aptitudes and flair.
Learning to ride a bike may be an easy task for most of you, just like math is a natural to me.
I understand the difficulties you faced in the learning of math, just like what I encounter in my attempts to learn how to cycle.
I may not be blessed with a flair in hand, leg & body coordination but I am willing to put in what it takes to conquer it. You may take 1hour to learn to cycle, I am willing to spend more hours to make up for my inadequacies.
Are you willing to?
No comments:
Post a Comment