Monday, May 14, 2007

Results of Additional Mathematics SA1 2007

Results of Additional Mathematics SA1 2007
5 [A1]
3 [A2]
3 [B3]
1 [B4]
2 [C5]
7 [C6]
3 [D7]
2 [E8]
8 [F9]
Total number of pupils = 34
Class MSG = 5.4


Highest AM Score obtained = 95%
Lowest AM Score obtained = 6%

Passes = 21 % Pass = 62%
Failures = 13 % Fail = 38%


Our target MSG for AM = 2.2

I must say I'm really quite disappointed with the results.
We really have a lot to catch up in order to pull ourselves nearer to the target.
Each and everyone of you will have to put in alot of effort to improve by your grade by at least 3 notches. (3 grades)

Do not give up! It can be done and I have seen other bpsians done it before.
You can do it!


No comments: